Wednesday 21 November 2018

EC Cosmetics

Dipping Powder Review

Hope I find you well, I have a special review today from a company based in China called 
EC Cosmetics. You can also find them over on Aliexpress. They kindly send me 4 dipping powders and the dip powder liquids to review. Today I'm sharing one of the dip powders,
which is a beautiful purple glitter. The shade number is 181.


If you follow me then you'll know I love my dip powders, and the application is the same as any other dip powders, and I have done a video tutorial, which I'll put at the end of this post. For now though you can see what a beautiful colour and finish, with 3 dips, and this doesn't leave your nails feeling over thick. So here is my cindy hand proudly wearing shade 181.

If you are interested in trying these dipping powders you can find them here.
I also like the gel like finish you get with these dip powders, and if you're interested in trying these or any other item on the EC Cosmetics website, I have a code you can all use to get 1 USD off your purchase, it's 'tbellew18' with no minimum spend.
You can also find and follow them over on
Stay safe and much love.....

12 comments: