Thursday 30 August 2018

Revel Nail

Wanderlust Revel Mates 

Hello again! I'll get straight into this post as I'm making a surprise birthday cake for my daughter. Good job she doesn't read my posts otherwise it wouldn't be a surprise lol.
I'm here today with the next Wanderlust Revel Mates colour of dipping powder and matching polish. 
As like my previous posts, I've used the dip powder on my cindy hand and the polish on my swatching hand. 
Namaste is the shade name and is a very pretty and delicate green.

The polish is so pigmented that I only needed to apply one coat! Just look what a beautiful creme shade Namaste is.
The dip powder application was a breeze to do. Looking at the comparison between both, the polish seems brighter looking, but the shade does match. Just a shame my camera picked the shade up as a blue/turquoise!


Only 2 more shades left to try from this Wanderlust Revel Mates Collection. Sadly this collection is no longer available, but just look at the colours in the new Dia de la Revel Mates set.
The names are Calaca, Dia, Arco, Fiesta, Sangria and Noche. These colours are only available in this limited edition collection, and is you can purchase it now from the Revel Nail
website.
FacebookInstagram and Twitter are the best places to find and keep up to date with Revel Nail.
Stay safe and much love.....

6 comments:

  1. The dip is less bright. But wow, the fact that it’s one coat is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm really loving the polishes 😊

      Delete
  2. Ohh, that polish is a gorgeous color!! That's incredible that it was only one coat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous color and I love that its just one coat!

    ReplyDelete