Friday 8 June 2018

Charlies Nail Art

Rainbow Wave Water Decals 

Hey guys, I've been so busy this week getting ahead of my reviews so it will leave me free to make my daughter's birthday cake. Before I started doing nails I worked as a cake maker/decorater, it's just more difficult with longer nails, and she's asked for a Ferrero Rocher cake so pretty easy to do!
Anyway back to my regular review for 
Charlies Nail Art, and today I have some fun, bright and colourful water decals.
These Rainbow Wave water decals are full nail wraps and come in 5 different sizes for each nail from thumb to pinky. These particular ones are so pretty and perfect for Summer and cost only 89p. Now although they are too small for my long nails, it didn't mean I couldn't wear them. Plus this gives me the perfect opportunity to show you another way to use full nail water decals.
I started with a white base to help the colour really pop, then place each decal at an angle over my nails. Finished off with silver striping tape and top coat.


Just a pop of colour and part of the white still showing really looks stunning. I got so many compliments with the mani!
My discount code will get you 15% off your order over on the Charlies Nail Art website, just use BNM15, and don't forget to check them out on FacebookInstagram and Twitter to get all the latest updates on new items and special offers.
Stay safe and much love.....

7 comments:

  1. I love how you used these! I would never think to cut up the designs like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so fun and vibrant! I really like how you used pieces of them instead of just doing the entire nail, very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the decals! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really fun and bright. Such a nice pop of color.

    ReplyDelete