Tuesday 17 April 2018

Nicole Diary

Gradient Water Decals 

Hi ho hi ho it's off to work we go :) hope you are all well. I'm sure you can tell I'm in a good mood. Well that' because this week the weather is starting to get warmer, and being a summer person this really has lifted my mood!
I'm here again with another set of water decals from Nicole Diary, and for my first look I've made a quick video so you can see how awesome these look and are to use.
So this is the sheet I used today.


I won't waffle on with how I created this mani, as you can see it fully in the video below. 
For my next look I used the full leopard decals. On a white base I added some purple chrome pigment just for some extra depth to this mani. As you'll see in my photos I placed them differently on 2 nails and added some rainbow striping tape.

These decals are super colourful, easy to apply and very versatile. You can find Nicole Diary on Amazon.comAliexpressFacebook and
Instagram. Join me again soon for awesome set of gradient decals
Stay safe and much love....

10 comments: