Friday 16 February 2018

Charlies Nail Art

Glitter Dots

Wow! How quick did that half term holiday go.. Anyway's I hope you are all well  and yes another birthday weekend, (told you we had loads in Feb!) but this time it's mine :) apart from a lazy Sunday and totally spoiling myself we have nothing special planned. My 2 eldest daughter's are both working and hubby still unwell, but slowly getting better. Well it's just another day as you get older lol.
For my post today, I have these Glitter Dots 
from Charlies Nail Art. There are 12 colours to choose from and are only 75p. I have Bluberry.
3 different colours in 2 different sizes as you can see from the ones I sorted below.
Now I already planned to make flowers with these glitter dots, but wanted to try something using my clear dipping powder. Just like you can encapsulate glitters with clear acrylic, I wanted to see if it would also work with clear dip powder. So on my ring finger I stuck all sorted glitter on my nail with clear polish and pressed them down so they all layer flat. On my other nails I painted them white and made flowers. Back to my ring finger, I applied a thin coat of the resin and dipped into the clear powder twice, then sealed to dry and then filed to reshape. And it worked!  What do you think?


I added some white dots to bring all the nails together. There are so many ways you could wear these glitter dots and it's nice to get a mix of sizes. Just imagine what a colourful mani you could create if you had all 12 colours!
FacebookInstagram and Twitter are the best places to keep up to date with Charlie's Nail Art and talking of Twitter, I don't know what's happening but I can no longer post my blog links 😕 not even from my pc.
Stay safe and much love....
 

7 comments:

  1. Oh my!! I love that accent nail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute and adding the white dots was a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that must have taken so long to sort them out! But the end result is awesome! The accent nail is especially cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your placement looks so good. I don't know if I would have had the patience to sort them but it sure does make things easier.

    ReplyDelete