Thursday 21 September 2017

Milvart

Floral and script water decals 

Hey peeps, hope your all doing well. Things here are hectic as usual, that atm I don't know if I'm coming or going!! 
Anywho these full nail water decals from 
Milvart that I've been wearing for a few days are a great mix to end Summer and start Autumn, the flowers and script design works so well.
N635 looks best over a white base, it helps the colour transparency of the design pop. Like all Milvart decals, these don't need long in water, have enough slide for perfect placement and look great once top coated. For this one I thought a matte look was perfect.

Facebook and Instagram are the places you can find Milvart, and for an easy to create mani go check out the fantastic range of water decals on the Milvart website.
Stay safe and much love.....

8 comments:

  1. Your decal skills are on point. These are a great season transition design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do great with the decals, but this isn't one of my favorite designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These kind of remind me of a keepsake box my mother had. Your decals are always flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember doing crafts to make this with mod podge and scrapbook paper! I think these decals will bring happy memories to the people who did the same thing :)

    ReplyDelete