Thursday 24 August 2017

Moyou Nails Fashion Part 3

Peel Off Polishes 

So here I am, with my final post showing the last 3 brand new peel off polishes from
These last ones are 2 solid colours and another glitter. As with my previous Peel Off Polishes posts, there is a video showing how easy these peel from your nails, as well as some other information.
So these final colours are...
Firey Flamenco, a stunning bright red creme that's very pigmented. I found if you accidentally get some on your skin, let it dry and peel it off. Acetone works but peeling it off is so much better.
This black creme is Rock 'n' Roll. Again very pigmented, and a lovely glossy smooth finish. Another top, I was experimenting different drying methods and found a quick blast with a hair dryer on a cool setting works really well!
And lastly the gold glitter. Fancy Jazz is a super shimmery colour and doesn't leave a textured finish. This one was slightly sheerer and took 3 coats, where as the others only needed 2.

And for the full collection. Well here's what they look like all together..
A nice mix of colours and finishes, and for a brand new polish that's non toxic, has no odour and can peel straight off, it's a great collection.

I'm hoping that Moyou Nails Fashion also make a peel off base and top coat to go with this collection. As if your not entirely happy painting these straight on to your bare nails, you can use a peel off base coat first.
FacebookInstagram and Twitter are all the places you can check out Moyou Nails Fashion.
Stay safe and much love.....

11 comments:

  1. The black is perfect so if I wanted to do a glitter bomb, it would peel right off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be sooooo tempted to just peel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, that black! The peeling factor would kill me though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's so tempting knowing they peel x

      Delete
  4. These would be so great for kids.. but yeah I would be too tempted to just play with the edges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of these. Quick change manis make my life easier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would paint my nails just to peel them quickly, ahah. Gorgeous swatches!

    ReplyDelete