Wednesday 14 June 2017

Milvart

Full Nail Water Decals 

I'll get right into this post, as I'm sure by now you are all aware how much I love these full nail water decals from Milvart.
So much so that I've done another video tutorials, showing how I use my favourite type of decal. But first up here are the 2 I have reviewed today.
N890 is a very pretty poppy floral decal, and really pops over a white base. I won't bore you with the application and clean up details, as I'm sure you are all familiar with them, plus they are in my video!

And so to my favourite transparent decal. I really love how the outline pattern stands out over any base colour, and of course you can't go wrong with a rainbow gradient.



Facebook and Instagram are the best way to keep up to date with Milvart, and till next time stay safe and much love....

18 comments:

  1. I love these! You're really making me want to try decals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you do the rainbow mani under the clear decals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The transparent decals are awesome! I love how you used them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with both of these--but that gradient under the decals--love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I have some of these! I'm going to have to try them now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The poppy decals are my favourite! I wish I had more time for nail art! x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those black decals are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your rainbow gradients never fail to impress me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dude. The lace over the gradient, YES.

    ReplyDelete