Thursday 8 June 2017

IZ Beauty of London.

Blooming Beautiful 

Welcome, how are you all? I'm good :)
So today I have another review on 4 very pretty pastel gel effect polishes. IZ Beauty of London has a collection called Blooming Beautiful which consists of 4 6ml gel effect polish in such elegant and delicate Spring to Summer shades.
How cute are these square shaped bottles. No sharp corners and I just love the off set name on one corner.

I was also sent their top coat called Get Plumped, which I talk more about after my photos.
Wild Sage is a very pretty pastel green, beautiful to apply, and a stunning pigmented polish. Swatched with 2 coats and topcoat. This shade screams Spring to me!

Forget me Not is the pastel blue from this collection, this colour reminds me of Parma Violet sweets! Another super lush creme gel effect swatched with 2 coats and topcoat.


Lily Romance is the girly pastel pink, and what a elegant shade it is too. So pigmented and perfectly smooth in 2 coats and topcoat.


Last is Wisteria Lane a super pretty pastel purple. Spot on for these summery evenings, and a perfect transitional colours for Spring to Summer. Swatched with 2 coats and topcoat. 


All these polishes had a stunning glossy finish before topcoat and a nice drying time, and for pastels they are all equally pigmented that you could possibly get away with just one coat! No streaking or dragging and also self leveling to leave a smooth finish. Get Plumped topcoat has the same size brush as the colours and gave these polishes a truly beautiful smooth and shiny finish, just like a gel polish. Quick to touch drying time too, which is nice.
Totally impressed with the quality of these Blooming Beautiful polishes, and I recommend them to anyone who loves polish.
TwitterInstagram and Facebook are all the places you can keep up to date with IZ Beauty of London too.
Thank you for stopping by and as always stay safe, much love....

4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I'm a sucker for pastels, especially nicely pigmented ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound like complete perfection! It is rare to get such a good formula on pastels, particularly in only two coats.

    ReplyDelete