Saturday 21 January 2017

Moyou Nails Fashion

Square Stamping Plates 

Hello my lovlies! Moyou Nails rebranded as Moyou Nails Fashion last year, with a new and great looking website. They also released some new square stamping plates. Over the next few weeks, I'll be showing you a selection of these, and first up is a Pop Art plate from the Urban Collection.
479 is completely filled with a lovely selection of Pop Art words.
Just awesome right? Perfect for stamping directly onto your nails, or making stamping decals which is what I did. With a white base, I added some random sizes black dots then applied my stamped decals. Finished with a matte top coat.

Such a fun plate for any time, and the possibilities are endless.
Use my 20% discount code below if this plate or any you like takes your fancy.

And don't forget you can keep up to date with Moyou Nails Fashion on Facebook,
Instagram and Twitter.
Thanks for stopping by and till next time, stay safe and much love...

9 comments:

  1. Your decals are so good! They are definitely pop art. And the dots base is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! I love the retro vibe to these! I definitely need to try out MoYou at some point, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This plate is perfection and so much fun! Your mani is fabulous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your decals are amazing! You definitely took full advantage of the awesome of this plate!

    ReplyDelete