Tuesday 3 January 2017

Moyou London

New Chrome Polishes 

Happy New Year to you all! I don't want to start the year on a downer, as worrying gets you no where! But I will be having to rest my swatching hand for at least this month, due to what I think is an allergic reaction to gel polish. But I still have cindy to paint and will keep you updated once I've seen a doctor. So for my first post of the year good old Cindy is proud to be showing you 2 new polishes from Moyou London. I was sent 4 from the New Chrome Collection, and as I'm much slower painting with my non dominant hand, I'll be showing you 2 today and the others in a separate post.

Completely stunning shades and very pigmented. These are both regular polish and stamping polish. Are one coater polishes, but I did 2. I've swatched the Pink called Amortentia and the Blue called Honolulu. Let's take a look...





Both equally gorgeous and I love how they show up over a black base colour. Drying time is really quick, and super smooth finish. I found the less strokes you painted your nails with helped stop the polish dry with brush lines. Also looks perfect with out topcoat.
You can find and follow Moyou London over on FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
I can't wait to swatch the other 2, be sure to join me for that.
Stay safe and much love...

16 comments:

  1. I really like that pink! They stamp so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both gorgeous! I do hope that you're swatching hand gets back to normal soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they stamp so amazingly! I might need these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Cindy!! Looks great. I love both the manis, but especially the chintz one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty shades! Love that they stamp too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty colors. I was thisclose to ordering some of the polish during their last sale.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm always curious about their stamping polish. I always mean to buy some

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice review. Your manis turned out very pretty. liked these polishes.

    ReplyDelete