Tuesday 9 August 2016

VB Line Gel Polishes

Swatches and Review

I'm here again with another VB Line gel polish review. Again I'm showing you 10 polishes all with different finishes. All have been swatched with 2 coats over a basecbasecoat and with topcoat. As per usual I will post videos on my Instagram of all these beauties in action. So let's start..

249 Burgundy Gold Glitter is a simply stunning ruby red shade with specks of gold glitter. You really need to see this polish in person to truly appreciate it.

044 Blue Silver Glitter is a pretty blue with more silver glitter than the above polish. It does look textured in this photo, but is completely smooth and a lovely polish.

043 Green Gold Glitter is not normally a colour I'd wear, but since watching these polishes I'm learning to love all colours more. Again totally smooth and a very pretty gel.

045 Yellow Silver Glitter was lovely to apply and would suit more if I had a tan! The glitters in these polishes are really nice, and look better once you apply the second coat.

046 Purple Silver Glitter is utterly stunning. It's more of a pinky purple colour and looks amazing in sunlight.

158 Shiny Light Blue is a beautiful baby blue and super pretty creme.

131 Shiny Plum Purple is another creme and a great vampy colour perfect for Halloween.

I should had shown you a brush shot much earlier. You can see what a nice size it is, making application of these gels really nice.

217 Peach Yellow is more of a transparent muse shade that to me would be great for a French manicure look. As you can see even with 2 coats and topcoat, my nail can still be seen.

202 Black Glitter is amazing, as the glitter have a lovely holographic quality.

195 Purple Plum is darker than the first purple, and absolutely gorgeous, almost gelly looking and super shiny.

I'm really loving these gels from VB Line, the amazing range of finishes and colours means there is something to suit anyone who loves a gel mani.
If there are any that you like be sure to use my discount code below on either VBLine.uk or VBLine.com.

FacebookInstagram and Twitter are all the places you need to keep up to date with VB Line. 
Thank you so much for stopping by, stay safe and much love...

12 comments:

  1. Burgundy Gold Glitter really is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green gold glitter is right up my alley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, it pains me to say but I think I found a yellow that I'm not in love with. That black glitter, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely, I am loving all the glitter finishes! I love a big thick brush too! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete