Sunday 14 August 2016

VB Line Gel Polishes

Swatches and Review 

Hi guys, I'll try and keep this post as short as poss as not only did I injure my back which put me out of swatching for a day, but I have lots of other reviews to do and since swatching these 10 gels for VB Line I have received more and swatched another 10!
103 Black Grey is a very deep and almost deep blue tinge. Such a beautiful creme shade.
274 Brown Metallic is utterly beautiful, the perfect shimmer finish and is what I'd call a golden brown.
047 Rose Silver Glitter is a pink shimmer base colour packed with silver glitters.
139 Brown Glitter, this is more of a brown than the previous colour above, so I'm thinking the names have been mistaken, as the above is more of a golden shimmer were as this shade is more metallic looking and beautiful. 
191 Rose Pink Glitter is a super pretty almost neon pink with underlying glitter that make this polish really special. 
019 Pearl Pink is most definitely a stunner. The colour and finish makes this one awesome colour.
264 Pink Rose Glitter looks almost red in colour, but still super pretty and sassy.
182 Menthol Green is a really pretty shade of green. Not many green polishes suit me, but a love this one.
048 Dark Rose Silver Glitter is a pink belly base packed with silver glitters, unusually very pretty.
132 Dark Grey is almost black looking in certain lighting. A gorgeous creme polish.
 Phew, that's the 10 polishes, all swatched with 2 coats and topcoat, curing in between each coat. If you like any of these VB Line Gel Polishes be sure to check out either VBline.uk or VBline.com were you can use my discount code TBeLLew18 are get 25% off your order.
 FacebookInstagram and Twitter are all the places you need to keep up to date with VB Line.
As always stay safe and much love...

No comments:

Post a Comment