Wednesday 24 August 2016

Nicole Diary

Stamping Plate 

Hi guys, I'm excited about this post as I'm back to Stamping!! After all the swatch posts I'm doing, stamping my nails again makes a nice change. I was asked to choose 5 Plates from Nicole Diary, and delivery was super fast :)
I also received 2 cute scrapers. On first look the images seem crisp and well etched, and some lovely designs. First up I used Plate ND 007 a very pretty floral one.
 




Both images stamped perfectly straight on my nails and for decals. I really like the contrast of both these mani's, 2 completely different looks yet equally stunning.
You can find Nicole Diary on Amazon.com or Aliexpress and over on
Instagram.
I can't wait to try the next plate, come back to see how I get on!
Stay safe and much love...

13 comments:

  1. I love what you did with the second mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty nail art looks! I've yet to try this brand for my nail art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they seem to be great plates so far :)

      Delete
  3. I love that second mani! I might have to look at this plate, I love their decals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always look forward to your stamping. The flowers are especially lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look like wonderful plates! I love your second mani!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm actually reviewing some of these myself, I can't wait to get to them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, I love the blue roses look!

    ReplyDelete