Thursday 11 August 2016

Models Own

Polish For Tans

Hi guys hope you are well, I took a day off from reviews yesterday to sort out my nail polish collection as it really needed doing. I had a bit of help too :)
Today I'm back with another review for 
Models Own 5 new Polish For Tans. These polishes are the second set introduced to this collection and are all completely stunning bright vibrant colours that are perfect for Summer days where you're home or away.

Beach Fire is a gorgeous neon tangerine that looks so juicy! I applied 3 thin coats to make totally opaque. I applied a matte top coat on my ring finger and a glossy today to the rest.


Surfs Up a super vibrant red, that's so sassy! Swatched with 2 coats, matte top coat on my ring finger and glossy on the rest.


Barrier Reef is the cute baby pink of these 5. So girly and what I'd call a Barbie Pink. Swatched as above with a matte top coat on my ring finger.


Boat Party is a purple pink and super stunning. Swatched as above. These polishes are so lovely to apply. I can dream about sitting on a beach drinking cocktails wearing these colours!


Island Hop is a truly awesome neon pink, a proper in your face shade and utterly stunning. Swatched as above.


I love all these colours and couldn't pick a favourite. A great addition to this Polish For Tans collection, and just perfect for lazy summer days. Lastly I did a water marble with all 5 colours.


Just look how beautiful these shades are together, and as they are neon I took a pic under backlight.

FacebookInstagram and Twitter are all the places you need to keep up to date with Model's Own.
Stay safe and much love...

11 comments: