Thursday 4 August 2016

Emily de Molly Stamping

Rectangular Stamping Plate

Hi guys well I'm here writing my first post with my new phone! I'm liking having a bigger screen and better pixel camera, but it did take some getting used too. There's 2 things that I miss from my old phone, it has no voice recognition for when I take photos and no clipboard for all my links. But I'm sure I'll get used to things. So anyway I'm here with my 2nd review for Emily de Molly and a rectangular stamping plate that has larger full nail images.
EDM-XL02 has such a beautiful mixtures of designs that are etched extremely well. I have done 3 different mani's, but wanted to do a few more as I'm really liking this plate. Sadly being without a phone\camera for 2 days really put me behind with reviews. So here are my 3 mani's...

I just love how blue and white nails and think this image is perfect. My clear jumbo stamper picked up every part of this image.

Next I wanted to try a water colour mani, so after stamping the image in black I added a matte top coat and when dry filled in with water down acrylic paint. Looks almost tribel to me.

Lastly and I think my favourite of the three. This image is in the middle on the bottom row, and was a nice size for all my nails. The gold over the deep burgundy is so elegant.


Both plates from Emily de Molly I have tried have both been great to use. Beautifully etched, and lovely designs or a nice size for both long and shorter nails.
You can find and follow Emily de Molly on
FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
Have you tried any of these stamping plates?
Stay safe and much love...

12 comments:

  1. Those last two manicures are beautiful!! Such versatility from this plate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to invest in some quality plates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I absolutely LOVE the blue and white manicure. Stamping is so much fun and I love all the options you showed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful plate. And your manis gorgeous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my EDM rounds, but I think I need to try this plate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous, your blue and white look is perfection!!

    ReplyDelete