Friday 19 August 2016

Charlies Nail Art

3D Bows

Happy Friday, the weeks seem to be flying by! Before I know it the school holidays will be over and I'll be back to my usual routine. Talking of such, here is another normal Friday review for Charlies Nail Art. Today I have a pack of 2 3D Bows that are only 29p and super cute. I love my F1 racing and the design on these bows is perfect for a racing style mani. 

I could have done a checkered flag style many to compliment these bows, but to me that was just to obvious! I've still done black and white nails, and I think for a simple monochrome look, it's perfect. 

These bows attach well to nails with topcoat and are a perfect size, and for such a great price and so many different designs you may need my discount code to receive 15% off your order!
You can also find and follow Charlies Nail Art on FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
Stay safe and much love...

12 comments: