Friday 12 August 2016

Charlies Nail Art Review

Retro Nail Foil

For my Charlies Nail Art review today I have a super pretty strip of nail foil. These foils measure approximately 13cm x 4cm and cost only 39p, and are available in a great range of different designs. The foil I have used today has red, blue and gold flowers.
Packed full of such unusal and pretty flowers, that I applied over a silver base colour. I was happy with the overall look of this mani, and the base colour was a good choice to complement this foil. You can see I had a bit of trouble with the blue flowers, but it's nothing to do with this foil, as the red transferred perfectly. I think it was my foil glue, so I'm going to order a new one and will try this foil again.

 My discount code is below and will get you 15% off an order from Charlies Nail Art.
FacebookInstagram and Twitter are all the places you need to keep up to date with Charlies Nail Art.
Stay safe and much love....

13 comments: