Friday 5 August 2016

Charlies Nail Art Review

Full Nail Water Decals

Hi guys and am I glad it's Friday after the week I've had. My Charlies Nail Art Review is on some very colourful and pretty full nail Poppy water decals, that cost just 89p. They need to be cut into strips for each now, and these were even big enough for my long nails.
 These decals come with a white backing and not clear, but even so I still painted my nails white. They didn't need to be put into water for too long before they slid from the backing paper. They also had enough slide for placement. Stuck very well and easy to clean Off excess with acetone.

Just needed to see how they would look with a matte top coat.
As I thought! Perfect finish, and so detailed. Beautiful for anytime. Use my 15% discount code below on these decals or any other nail items on their website.
FacebookInstagram and Twitter are all the places you need to keep up to date with Charlies Nail Art.
Till next time, stay safe and much love...

15 comments: