Tuesday 16 August 2016

Born Pretty Review

Chrome Glitter 

I have the start of a few reviews on the 8 different coloured Chrome Glitters from Born Pretty Store. I will be doing the first 2 colours in the collection today over a black gel base. 
This is how they all came, packaged in a cute sealable pouch, number 1 was the only gold coloured. They also come with an applicator, that's like an eyeshadow one. I applied my black gel base and a no wipe topcoat. I did try a normal gel base coat and removed the tacky residue, it does work but the end result is more glittery looking. So anyway, I find it easier and better to buff the chrome pigment into the gel with my finger, using a tiny bit at a time. Then I buffed again using a clean, set lint free wipe.
So here is number 1. A sure stunning gold to black chrome finish.

Number 2 applied in the same way as above. And another gorgeous blue to purple mirror chrome finish.
Check out my videos on my Instagram, as these are truly awesome in action. And be sure to use my discount code below.
FacebookInstagram and Twitter are all the places you need to keep up to date with Born Pretty, and until next time stay safe and much love...

17 comments:

  1. These chrome looks are so beautiful! I don't use gel at all though and although I know they work with regular polish, they probably don't last very well. Gorgeous looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try with normal polish and let you know x

      Delete
  2. These chromes are not as in your face but I still love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! That packaging is adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are pretty for something different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous! They are more subtle than a lot of the other chromes, and that's a plus for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but looks super in person just hard to capture x

      Delete
  6. So pretty! I dont use gel polish though and not really worth it just for these. Great option for those that wear gel though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try with normal polish and let you know x

      Delete
  7. Even those look really pretty I just don't see the chrome in the finish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's there in person and looks stunning x

      Delete
  8. I have tried some chrome colors and I can't get them to work well for me. I love them on you, though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have these and have yet to review them. Bad blogger I know. But I like seeing them on your nails! They are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete