Monday 15 August 2016

Angel Nail Studio

Half Sunray Vinyls 

Hello hello and I'm here with my final vinyl review for Angel Nail Studio. I have another set of gorgeous vinyls and another sunray design, but this time they are Half Rays.

 As my nails are long, I had to find a different way to use these, plus I wanted to create a stunning final mani. So with a beautiful pink base I applied these vinyls at an angle on each nail and sponges over black polish. I really love the final look, which I photographed with a glossy and matte finish. Which do you prefer?


I have really enjoyed using these vinyl and have grown to really love using them. If you too love Vinyls be sure to use my discount code below 


Facebook and Instagram are the places you can keep up to date with Angel Nail Studio.
Stay safe and much love...

20 comments:

  1. I love both, but the matte version pulls my eye a bit more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love vinyls too! These remind of fancy folded fans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude!! That pink is amazing, then you matted it and it got even more amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it matte! And I love how you found a different way to use the vinyls. It looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This design is gorgeous! I love vinyls, so I have to add these to my nail art assortment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So unique. I find it difficult to get unique stencils so I really like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check out Angel Nail Studio x

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous mani. This is a very unique and pretty vinyl design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a pretty design. I loved the matte version.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a really neat effect, I love how they look matte!

    ReplyDelete