Wednesday 27 July 2016

VB Line Gel Polishes

Swatches and Review 

Hello all again! I'm here with my next review for VB Line. Again I have another 5 gel colours with different finishes to show you all. These polishes are 8ml and priced at £5.99 each. The shade numbers are on the bottom of the bottles and the top of the lid shows the colour and effect of the polish inside. Which is great when you need to pick a colour to wear.

276 Silver Metallic. This is packed full of glitter which makes this a gel have great coverage.

269 Hot Plum Purple. Looks almost red on colour, but a completely stunning shade.

007 Metallic Orange. Not normally a shade I'd wear, but this is simply gorgeous and so Summery.

359 Light Grey. A colour I don't have many of, and it's a pretty shade of grey.

300 Pink Pearl Metallic. Absolutely beautiful finish and colour.

These were all swatched with 2 coats and topcoat, curing in between each coat. The glossy finish even before topcoat is amazing. They also seem a low to no odour gel :)
You can find and follow VB Line over on
FacebookInstagram and Twitter.
And join me again soon for my next review and another 5 gel polishes.
Thank you for stopping by and as always stay safe and much love...

8 comments: