Wednesday 20 July 2016

Models Own

Hyper Gel Soft Pop Polishes 

Hey guys, today I have 3 colours to show you from Models Own Soft Pop collection. These polishes are described as Five popping pastel shades! This bold new spin on pretty pastels will add an instant colour injection to your mani. The bestselling HyperGel formula glides onto nails, for a long-lasting, super glossy, raised gel-like finish to rival any salon manicure
They are super pretty colours and for my swatches I have painted these over white polish except for my ring finger, which I left plain. I did this to see if a white base made these look any different. They could all be one coaters, but I did 2  to even out the colour. The finish is super glossy without topcoat, I did topcoat both glossy and matte.





Lilac Flush



Sugar Rush



They are all gorgeous creme shades, that were lovely to apply and dried pretty quickly. Perfect pastels for this warmer weather.
They also water marbled beautifully.

How amazing does this look, they all look beautiful alone or together.
FacebookInstagram and Twitter are all the places you can keep up to date with Models Own.
I'll be back soon with another review, till then stay safe and much love.....

13 comments:

  1. Holy moly!! That water marble is pastel heaven!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I didn't want to take it off!

      Delete
  2. Stunning shades, and I love your watermarble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look amazing together !! I wish I could watermarble. I don't have the patience for the mess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOO, these colors are all delish, and your marble is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That watermarble looks like perfection! I need more from this brand in my stash, I think I only have two of their polishes and I haven't even worn them yet.

    ReplyDelete