Saturday 23 July 2016

Models Own Hyper Gel

Twilight Collection 

Bonjour to you all. Hope you are all well. I'm here with my next review for Models Own. I have 8 polishes from their HyperGel Twilight Collection to share with you all. I was kindly sent these to review, and have split into 2 separate posts. These polishes are described as a collection that offers a shade to suit every outfit, occasion and mood. And with the HyperGel formula you can create the mega-shine gel-like finish of a salon manicure at home, without the need for UV!
The first 4 I have swatched are..

Jet Black, a perfect shade. Everyone need a great black polish in their stash!


Grey Storm, a dusky mink colour but very unique and pretty.


Heather, a very pretty dusky burgandy.


Loganberry, a gorgeous pinky red shade.

I swatched them all with 2 coats, though with careful application I reckon these could be a one coater. The drying time is good, the the glide on your nails. The finish is super shiny and each a very pretty colour. 
I have also done some more water marbling! Using Jet Black and Loganberry. 
You can see how well these polishes marble. For my second I used Heather and Grey Storm, and did a quick video.


I love how this looks almost like camouflage!
These polishes are simply beautiful
FacebookInstagram and Twitter are all the places you can find Models Own, and why not give them a like or follow while your there. 
Till my next review, stay safe and much love...

5 comments:

  1. I like the glossy finish and all of them are useful shades!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The watermarbling turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all look so amazing on your nails!

    ReplyDelete