Monday 6 October 2014

Pink Nails

Pink nails for Breast Cancer Awareness


Hello everyone on this gloomy Monday. Hope you all had a good weekend. For my first mani of this week I have done a swirl water marble. I wanted to do a special pink mani for Breast Cancer Awareness and I used the pink polish from Beauty UK that they released for this cause.


I also used White Out as a base colour. Two coats no topcoat and with the flash on.


 I took the flash off for this photo.


The 3 shade of pink polish work so well together, and water marbled beautifully.





To make the swirl, I first made an 8 petal flower in the polish, the carefully drew a figure 8 to swirl the polish. I like how these turned out, and the good thing with water marbling, you can do it so no two nails looks the same. What do you think?
I have a busy week planned for manis this week, and will no doubt be back tomorrow with another. 
Till then stay safe and much love...


5 comments:

  1. I love water marbled nails so much, and these are absolutely stunning! I love them! :D
    Also, I nominated your blog for a Liebster award, if you want to take part you can find out the info here: http://www.nailparade.co.uk/2014/10/liebster-award.html
    :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) and thanks for the nomination too, when I have time I will take part xx

      Delete
    2. Awesome! I look forward to reading it :) xx

      Delete