Friday 31 October 2014

Last Halloween Manicure.

Gothic Halloween Nails.


Hello friends and Happy Halloween to you all. For my last Halloween mani, I have gone for a Gothic look, rather than do the normal pumpkins, skeletons or another patchwork! 
I used 5 different stamping plates, and crackle polish.
I started by painting my nails with a creamy shade polish by Revlon called Pale Cashmere. Then used Moyou Nails black for the stamping. 
These are all the polishes and plates I used..







A lot of plates, and out of my comfort zone having a different design on each nail, but you will see what image I stamped on what nails in this next photo..




Then with Nails Inc in Big Apple Red, I added this detail..


  

Then I painted over the red polish with Barry M Black Crackle, and added a small red rhinestone on my index finger. Top coated and finished.




I haven't used Crackle polish in ages and I'm not really a lover of the effect, but for this look I think it suits and makes it look more Gothic. What do you think?
Drop me a comment, I reply to all :)
Well have a great night and have fun with whatever you do, and as always stay safe, much love...




2 comments:

  1. lovely nails!
    have an awesome Halloween!

    If you want to enjoy more Halloween posts, check out my blog at http://StorybookApothecary.com

    ReplyDelete