Saturday 13 September 2014

Polka Dots part 2

Another Polka Dot Mani


Hello all, I'm so sorry I haven't posted sooner, but I have had a horrible week and just haven't been bothered in doing my nails. Even though today was a busy one I had time to do another Polka Dot Manicure very early this morning. Im sorry for the lack of how to photo's, but this is such a simple polka dot to do I can explain how I did it.
I painted my nails with two coats of the new MUA Whitewash, and sorted out these colours..


With the largest dotting tool I dotted spots on my nails with each colour in random places. When this was dry, I got a smaller dotting tool and the MUA Whitewash and dotted in the middle of each colour. I was going to dot even smaller in the white with the same colour polish as the largest spot, but looking at my nails I liked how they looked and didn't want to spoil them!




A vet easy, colourful and effective polka dot mani. What do you think? I have another 2 planned for this theme, and hoping to get those done during next week. So till then, I hope you like this mani, stay safe and much love..


No comments:

Post a Comment