Tuesday 26 August 2014

Nail Painting Salon part 2

Using the Painting Salon


Hey all again, another short post following on from my earlier one on the new Nails Painting Salon I got today. I was itching to try it out just to see how well it does work, and I can say I'm blown away by the results. I used Gosh Holographic polish, and once I had sized all my nails to what disc to use it was time to try it out...


I have just shown my thumb, but can assure you it worked to same for all my fingers. Lined up in the right size slot.


Painted with one coat of polish. I did the second coat of polish the same way. The next photo is all nails with two coats of polish, and as you can see nothing to clean up around the nail, there might be a tiny bit to clean up round my cuticles, but thats all!! Amazing or what....I admit it did seem fiddly at first, I mean for someone who is so used painting my nails with a flat hand on my table. But to save up on cleanup of any polish I will be using this again.


Well that's all for today, thanks for stopping by, feel free to drop me a comment :)
Stay safe and much love...


7 comments:

  1. Oh wow I never knew such a thing existed!!!! It's a great idea and seems to work wonders :-D I must check it out. Perfect painting every time I'm sure:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very unsure, but was very surprised! No more endless clean up :)

      Delete
  2. I'm so jealous of the length of your nails!!
    But anyway, the tool thing looks interesting! How hard/fiddly was it to do your non-dominant hand with it?
    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I found it ok to use on both hands. Seemed weird at first but thats something I'll get used to. The only thing I would suggest is after paintning your nail you take it slowly out so you don't catch the wet polish xx

      Delete