Monday 28 July 2014

Moyou Nails Review *part 2*

Burnt Newspaper Nails


Happy Monday everyone, and I'm here again with my second Moyou Nails review. The same plate that I used for my Sunset Beach nails. I used the writing image and wanted to try something different from just plain stamping. I used these polishes..


I used the lightest polish as a base and stamped with Moyou Black. The images on these plates are much bigger and a perfect size for my nails. The polish stamps really really well.



With a makeup sponge and the darker polishes I added some burnt patches, to create the effect of burnt newspaper. 


I even made my own tea stained burnt scroll as a background piece for my photos.




I hope you like this manicure, and don't forget to follow Moyou Nails on Facebook. If you want to buy any of their plates or polishes direct from Moyou Nails. I will be back with another review tomorrow :) Till then stay safe and much love..


2 comments:

  1. I love the burn effect you managed to capture really great idea for a spin on this classic nail art.

    ReplyDelete