Saturday 26 July 2014

Moyou Nails New Plates Review *part 1*

Moyou Nails Stamping


Hello again everyone :) The weather here in the UK is beautiful at the moment, and just perfect for today's manicure. I was recently contacted by Selina from Moyou Nails asking if I would do another review for them. Now with the Moyou Nails plates and polish I have reviewed so far I was so happy to be asked again, as they are amazing products. I chose and was sent 3 of their new stamping plates to review. I'm planning on doing these reviews every other day using a different images from the 3 plates. So this review is *part 1*.


These are the 3 plates. 127 with flames, clouds, snowflakes and puzzle pieces, 109 masquerade masks and 126 noughts and crosses, flowers, beach scene and writing.


Blue protective cover on each plate.


I used these polishes from Beauty UK to make a sunset gradient on my nails. I started off by painting each nail yellow.


Then with a makeup sponge dabbed orange on each nail.


Then red with another sponge.


A bit messy and reminds me of an ice lolly lol.


Much better once all cleaned up. Then stamped the beach image on plate 126 using Moyou Nails Black Stamping Polish. As I was expecting, the image stamped really well.




A beautiful image that goes so well with the background polish. Just right for the hot sunny weather we have here right now :)
You can purchase these new plates and polish from Moyou Nails, and follow them on facebook.
I will be back on Monday with *part 2* of my reviews on another image from the same plate. Till then enjoy the rest of your weekend, stay safe and much love..


No comments:

Post a Comment