Saturday 8 February 2014

Pretty nails with Pretty Polish

Pretty By Quest Polish


Hi there, me again! With all the Valentines nails I've been doing, I decided to do something different today. But with be doing my last Valentines nails on the day itself. So today I wanted to try an untried polish. A pink leather effect by Pretty, and an animal print stamp using the Pretty matte black, that comes in the Matte and Gloss set.




The leather effect is one amazing polish, for application and coverage!! My nails are painted here with just one coat...





I used the leopard image from Cheeky plate CH2. The matte black stamps really well :) Had to double stamp each nail. I'm so glad the sun made an appearance for my photos!!




These are still without a topcoat, as I didn't want it to loose any of the effect from the leather polish. But happily when I did apply top coat and it dried, it hasn't changed, just more shiny :)



Overall this polish is so so good, and for the price too! Love how this looks, what do you think?
I'm planning on using some more of my untried polish in the next few weeks. So watch this space :)
Have a great weekend, stay safe and much love...



4 comments:

  1. I love this colour Tracey! and your stamping looks great I like the top coat with it also great job :) xx I haven't tried leather polish before I must give it ago.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn. For just £1 this polish can't be left on the shelf lol, it so nice to use :) xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know, I couldn't believe it myself, I normally do 2 but this really didn't need it x

      Delete