Thursday 20 February 2014

Just to let you know....

A different post today


Hello all, hope you are well :) I have a different post on my blog today. I was looking forward to this week, kids on half term so no earlyish mornings, and my birthday on Tuesday, so new nail goodies :) Now don't get me wrong, I have had a good week, but its been a bit tarnished by another person on facebook. With all the #sharethelove going on I discovered a new facebook page, who had used the same name as my nail page on facebook!! I researched how to change a page name, and found that only pages that have less than 200 likes can do so. With almost 3000 likes, I can't and am not really prepared to as I came up the the name first! So I politely messaged the person behind this new page asking them if they could change their page name. At first they said yes, but still haven't! Now this may seem a silly thing to get upset over, but I have worked hard on my page, and my nails and didn't want any confusion over facebook, as this new page has nothing to do with me or mine. They started to become rude, calling me stupid and telling me to leave them alone. I think now they are just playing games in refusing to change their page name. I don't even know if its a man, woman or child behind this page! I and many other lovely ladies in All Things Nails group on facebook have reported this page to facebook as a duplicate page. Then what happened today was shocking to me. They started a convo again and said they are not good as I am angry with them. I replied with I am not angry just upset that you said you would change your name and haven't, then they sent me this picture....


I google translated to find they they mean impossible. I asked why and was sent this picture!!!


Now to say I was taken aback is an understatement!! They stopped talking after this. I have sent the whole conversation to facebook as threatening  behavior, and now just waiting to see what facebook does. So this post is basically to let others know that my page Nutty about Nails and Polish is the original page, and the other has nothing to do with me or my nails. I'd also like to thank all my wonderful blog followers and likes on facebook for your continued support. And the awesome ladies in the All Things Nails group for standing by me with the matter. I will keep you all updated as things progress...
Stay safe and MUCH LOVE to you all....


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what freaking babies they are! And to send these stupid images is so immature. Thanks for the clarification. Will the real page owner please stand up LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I decided to ignore them. My page is doing well and still gaining likes :) and I'm so happy that I have many people supporting on this. I have heard nothing from this person since the last picture, and basically facebook are not gonna do anything!! So hopefully this page will fade and disappear on its own, I'd like to stop people from liking this page as the photos on it I've been told are from google images, and for how rude they are too. Mine are my own nails and photos!!

      Delete