Saturday 7 December 2013

Christmas Nails - Presents or Gift Wrap


Hello all you lovely people :) I hope you are enjoying this Christmas Nails Challenge. I know I am and love seeing what other awesome bloggers are doing with the same theme.
The third theme of my challenge is Presents or Gift Wrap. I must admit I tried loads of different designs, but didn't like any of them, and it wasn't till late last night that I thought of another and just went with it today!!
These are the items I used:





I've never used this Sally Hansen polish for painting my nails only water marbling, so I was surprised to find what an awesome one coater polish this was, and in such an amazing deep red colour too :) Sadly my camera made it look lighter than it actually is.



The I applied the striping tape to look like ribbon. I've never used striping tape in this way either. Normally I paint over it to create stripes, the pull it off.



I wanted something different to bows, and thought these Holly water decals would look awesome, and I wasn't wrong. I love love love the finished nail art, and for a last minute design too lol.





Would love to hear what you think?
Have a great weekend, and I'll see you all on Wednesday with the next design in My Christmas Nails Challenge :) Much love...


get the InLinkz code

4 comments:

  1. I love this, those holy transfers are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something different to bows. Thank you for your comment :) x

      Delete
  2. Great mani Tracey love the colour! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) it is beautiful, can't stop looking at them ha ha xx

      Delete