Wednesday 2 October 2013

New Jumbo Stamping Plate

Cheap Jumbo Stamping Plate


Just a quick mid week post today :) as I wanted to share the awesome jumbo stamping plate I got today. Ordered just over a week ago from ebay, fast delivery but super cheap at only £2.89, and brilliant quality :) It is possibly a dupe for a Cheeky jumbo plate, I'm not too sure. If you know, please comment below :)
It is backed, quite thin-ish but the images are etched really well. Here's a link if you want to look at them on ebay, as the seller has 7 different styles in stock, L,M,N,O,P,Q and R. The one I'm going to show you is letter O.



Now before I ordered it, I knew the images were full nail designs, but until I got it today was unaware on how big each one is. I'm so over the moon with this plate, as I love all the images and was a bargain price. I mean tell me now, who doesn't love a bargain!!




 Stamped using MUA Stormy Skies. I have all my image plates stamped onto paper, and in a folder. I found this easier when I wanted to choose an image to use :)



The images will still fit nicely on all my nails, but as you can see below swamps my little nail.





Perfect size for my thumb though.





I was so impressed with this plate, that I'm thinking of getting another ;)
Have you got,  or will you be getting any of these? If you know if this is a dupe for another plate, I would love to know. Have a great rest of the week, and thanks for reading :)

Tracey
XXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment