Friday 25 October 2013

Final Pink Friday

My last Pink Friday of October




Wow, I really can't believe we are almost at the end of another month!! I have enjoyed doing these Pink Friday Nails for Breast Cancer Awareness, and for my last one I saved the best till last. It's one of my favourite nail arts to do, Patchwork Nails :)
Using five different shades of pink from MUA £1 nail polish, in Strawberry Crush, Lush Lilac, Bright Pink, Natural Days and Shade 16.



I know Lush Lilac isn't exactly pink in colour, but it goes so well with the others I just had to use it!
I wanted to do a Patchwork nail design for the last Friday, as for me each different shade of Pink represents all women across the world.
So here's the finished design....





The sun came out just for these photo's :) I'm so happy with this. What do you think?
Enjoy the rest of your Friday, much love to you all :)



2 comments:

  1. I love this Nail art, It looks soo creative! x Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Patchwork nails is one of my favourites x

      Delete