Friday 18 October 2013

3rd Pink Friday for Breast Cancer Awareness

Pink Friday Part 3




Hey all again! Wow isn't this month flying by. I really can't believe that this is the third Pink Friday of October!! But I've so been enjoying doing all the different Halloween designs as well as the Pink Friday's. Next week is the last Friday of the month, and the design I have planned, is an awesome one :)  Anyway, back to today's nail art. For this one I was inspired by the love heart image on the new jumbo stamping plate I have, and started out by painting my nails with two coats of Collection 2000 Hot Looks in Candy Floss. A beautiful light creamy baby pink. 





At the moment I'm so in love with a pink metallic polish. I used it in the Rainbow Flames nail art I did, and I thought that it would look just as awesome stamped over this shade of pink.





For an accent nail, I used some bright pink micro beads, and made the ribbon.




A very pretty nail art for this Friday, don't you agree? I hope you like this one as much as I do.. Thanks as always for stopping by, and I'll be back tomorrow with another Halloween design. I have loads of things to do on my nails, that I could do with a third hand lol! Also a review in the making for a W7 polish that was sent to me, so stayed tuned. 

Tracey 
XXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment