Saturday 15 June 2013

Puzzle Nails

It's a bit puzzling :)


Hello all again :) hope your all well. I had no idea what I was going to do on my nails this weekend. But I wanted to something bright and out there lol, and as this week I have been trying out different acrylic paint nail art, (the post is here in case you haven't seen it, and on my Facebook page.) I thought I'd have a go on my nails :) I wanted to do something I hadn't done before, and decided on a stamping and acrylic paint design. I have so many stamping plates that choosing the design took a while, but ended using my Jumbo Plate from Cheeky, that I got a while back from Amazon. As soon as I saw the puzzle piece stamp, I knew exactly what I wanted to do, even though I knew it would be a pain staking task!! I still wanted to try it.




Painted my nails with two coats of white polish, and a matte top coat. As I find painting with acrylic paint is easier than a shiny top coat. Then using MUA black polish, (which is awesome for stamping) I stamped each nail with the puzzle design. I find that I have to double stamp some nails as my nails are long and the design is small. Using one colour of OUMAXI acrylic paint at a time, I started to fill in different puzzle pieces, on each nail. These acrylic paints are really good, I might even get some more :)  Now when I said it would be pain staking, I wasn't joking lol!! Just over two and a half hours later I was finished :) But the finished result is rocking :) Let me know what you think, and has any nail art ever taken you a long time? Well here they are :)







I hope you like them as much as I do :)


Tracey
XXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment