Tuesday 30 April 2013

Orly Nail Rescue

Orly Nail Rescue


Hello again :) Today I thought I'd share with you all what I do when I get a break or split in my nails. Now considering I used to bite them (for almost 30 years) and nothing stopped me, not even the disgusting tasting liquid for nail biting!! Now I love them long, and cry when one breaks lol. Have lost the complete length of my right thumb nails twice, and was so impatient for it to grow back. I have had them a lot longer than they are at the moment. This being as six....yes six are patched!! Before I found the Orly Nail Rescue, I would have lost the length of these nails, and although I hate them being patched, I would rather this than have short nails. 

I bought this from ebay a while ago, cost me about £7. It consists of a nail glue, pot of powder (bit like acrylic powder) and a file. As I said it was a while ago, so since then I have replaced the nail glue and file, but the powder seems to last forever :) It works by painting the entire nail, even if its only a small break/split, with nail glue and the dipping  into the powder. When completely dry, file down to smooth out. That simple :) I have even painted glue and dipped again for extra strength. Its still available to buy on ebay. http://stores.ebay.co.uk/TK-NAIL-SUPPLIES-U-K?_trksid=p2047675.l2563




This is a must and I recommend it to anyone who loves then length of their nails :)

XXXXXX




No comments:

Post a Comment